Accessing Remote Learning
How to get the best out of Remote Learning
We have put together the online guide below which will help students work independently at home and reduce their frustrations of not having their exercise book. Over time, this will also ensure that presenting a crumpled piece of homework and announcing the "the dog ate my homework", should be a thing of the past! Students can now submit work electronically without needing to print at home, which saves our environment as well. Our online guide covers:
- How students can communicate with the teacher directly.
- How students can organise their files and folders.
- How students can access the Office 365 suite of products and services.
- How to access Class Notebook, which many teachers will use with their students.
- Which Apps you should have on your mobile device to help with remote learning.