Accessing Remote Learning
How to get the best out of Remote Learning
If your child is required to isolate due to a positive Covid-19 test, work will be set for them by their class teachers through Edulink One. Students can now submit work electronically without needing to print at home, which saves our environment as well. Our online guide covers:
- How students can communicate with the teacher directly.
- How students can organise their files and folders.
- How students can access the Office 365 suite of products and services.
- How to access Class Notebook, which many teachers will use with their students.
- Which Apps you should have on your mobile device to help with remote learning.
If you require a school laptop to enable home learning during the isolation period, please contact the school office firstname.lastname@example.org.