- You Are In:
- Latest News
- EHS Students embrace Pi day
EHS Students embrace Pi day
EHS students celebrated Pi day with various activities across the day. They also hosted thirty Year 6 children from local primary schools who took part in some of the activities too.
These activities included;
- A Ding-Bat hunt during lunch
- Pi bunting and work put up around the school which had been designed and created by EHS students as homework pieces
- The Blue Diner served pie for lunch and each of the Year 6 visitors received a free little pie for their lunch too
- Half term holiday homework competition which was won by Year 7's Amelie Abbott with a very well worked film all about various executions of Pi.
Congratulations to Amelie for such a great piece of work, and to the Maths department for creating such a fun and educational day!