Aspiring Senior Leaders
“Fantastic course! Thank you for your help and support. I would recommend this course to anyone considering leadership in the future”
Half-term course consisting of five 90 minute twilight sessions. As part of the programme, participants will also be asked to visit another school to consider one of the course themes in another context.
Experienced middle leaders of all phases who aspire to senior leadership roles, with a particular focus on whole school leadership. This course is an ideal pre-cursor to NPQSL.
- To raise participants’ levels of confidence and competence in their current role
- To raise participants’ confidence in preparation for a future whole-school role
- To raise understanding of effective leadership
- Values, Vision and Motivation
- Change and Emotional Intelligence
- Holding others to account - Impact on performance
- My personal effectiveness - Holding myself to account
- Communication and Influence
Sessions are run every 2 weeks. The next course will run in Spring 2017.
Additional courses will be scheduled if these dates are oversubscribed
|Time||Wednesdays 4:15PM to 5:45PM|
|Venue||Esher C of E High School|
For further information or to book a place on this course please email email@example.com