- You Are In:
- Aspiring Middle Leaders
Aspiring Middle Leaders
Half-term course consisting of five 90 minute twilight sessions.
Middle leaders of all phases who wish to enhance and refine their leadership skills. This course is relevant to both new and established middle leaders and is an ideal pre-cursor to NPQML.
- To enable leaders to evaluate and understand their current leadership practice
- To examine leadership styles according to context
- To differentiate between leadership and management
- Management and Leadership Styles
- Personal Qualities
- Values, Vision, Context and Climate
- Managing Staff
- Accountability and Performance
Sessions are run every two weeks. The next course will be starting in Spring 2017.
Additional courses will be scheduled if these dates are oversubscribed
|Time||Tuesdays 4:14PM to 5:45PM|
|Venue||Esher C of E High School|
‘Thank you! I really enjoyed the course and feel a lot more confident in my own ability to lead’.