“This course was incredibly useful and practical. I feel more confident in supporting others to develop professionally without feeling the need of telling people what to do.”
Half-term course consisting of five 90 minute twilight sessions. As part of the programme, participants will also be asked to coach a colleague within their current school in order to practice and develop their understanding and skills in coaching.
Experienced teachers or support staff of all phases who either lead a team or are considering taking on a coaching role within their school.
- To raise participants’ levels of confidence and competence in coaching
- To raise participants’ confidence in preparation for a future whole-school role
- To raise understanding of effective coaching
- The coaching relationship
- Establishing and maintaining a coaching relationship
- Developing effective questioning techniques
- NLP language and coaching
- Refining goal setting and feedback techniques
On location at your school