Student Medication

Esher C of E High School uses the following guidelines for the administration of medication; 

·        Paracetamol can be administered to a student if the school has received prior written consent/permission by a parent.

·        All other medicines to be administered in school need to be accompanied by written instructions from their parent and/or doctor specifying the type of medicine, the circumstances under which it should be given, the frequency and dosage levels.

·        All medicines must be handed in to Student Services with the completed form signed by their parent. Under no circumstance should a student carry medication on their person.

You can download the student medication form and the Paracetamol consent form from this page or a paper copy is available to collect from Student Services. 

Esher High School also offer a Student Nursing Service provided by NHS partners CSH Surrey. Information on the services  they provide can be downloaded from this page. See below for link to their website