Bus services providing transport to and from Esher C of E High School are a mixture of public services and private services run specifically for schools by Surrey County Council.
There are 8 school coaches/bus services operated by Surrey County Council which serve the following areas:
· E112 - Cobham to Esher High School
· E113 - Cobham to Esher High School
· E114 – Field Common, Molesey to Esher High School
· E115 - Molesey to Esher High School
· E116 - Molesey to Esher High School
· E117 - Field Common/Molesey to Esher High School
· E118 - Molesey to Esher High School
· E119 – Molesey (814) route – Esher High School
To apply for a seat on any of the above coaches you will need to contact Surrey County Council School Admission and Transport on 0300 200 1004. Students MUST show a valid pass when travelling on these buses, no pass no travel.
There are also the following public buses which serve Esher High School. For information on these routes please contact the relevant companies:-
· 663 Hersham/Walton → Esher High School. Abellio Surrey
· 514 Kingston → Esher High School, Abellio Surrey
· 515 Kingston → Esher High Street, Abellio Surrey
· 814 Field Common/Molesey → Esher High School, Abellio Surrey
· K3 Claygate → Esher High School, Abellio London
Abellio Surrey - Tel: 01932 282220
Abellio London - Tel: 0845 300 7000
Late Bus Service
Two late buses services are provided from Esher High School at 4pm Monday to Thursday to allow students to be able to attend most of the after school clubs that run between 3 and 4pm. The late buses are the only buses provided directly by Esher High School.
Information on the late bus routes can be downloaded from this page.
We continue to be committed to providing extra-curricular activities and also wish to continue to subsidise the cost of the late bus however, funding restrictions have resulted in us having to reduce the amount that we can subsidise.
The new charges effective from September 2016 will be:
£15 per book of 10
£105 per annual pass
Only cheques or cash for the exact amount will be accepted - payment should be in an envelope and marked “Bus Tickets” or "Annual Bus Pass" with the students name and tutor group. Envelopes should then be posted in the post box at Student Services by morning registration. The Annual Bus pass will be valid from September to July.
Tickets can be collected from Student Services after 3pm. Students will need to give a valid ticket to the driver or show their annual bus pass when boarding a late bus.
Free Home to School Transport
Entitlement to free home to school transport is not linked to a school's admissions policy but is generally based on statutory eligibility criteria which are clear and transparent and allow for consistent and equitable decisions to be made across Surrey. Click here for further information